9 Popular Football Foods
Football season is back, and it’s here for the long haul. And, if there’s one thing that can complement a Sunday afternoon football session, it’s delicious food. So, whether you’re hosting a party at home, or you’re watching the games from the bar, the football foods should always be on point. Here are the top 9 foods that you should be eating while watching America’s favorite sport. Also, don’t miss out on the list of Raven’s games at the bottom of the blog!
- Chips and Dip – Chips and dip are always a classic, and the possibilities are endless. Think queso, salsa, and crab dip. In all honesty, anything will do as long as you can dip a chip in it.
- Burgers – All you need is a grill, and you’re ready to get cookin’. But, don’t skimp on the toppings, like chopped onion, pickle, cheese, and bacon.
- Wings – Hot wings are the ultimate messy finger food. You can opt for traditional spicy buffalo wings or mix it up with a unique sauce, like honey BBQ, and introduce new flavors to your palette.
- Crab Cake – What’s a football party without some authentic Maryland cuisine? Luckily, crabs are still in season at the beginning of the season, making this one of our favorite football foods.
- Chili – Chilly Sunday games call for some warm homemade chili. The best part is that you can make it in advance, put it in the crock pot, and heat it up just before game time.
- Steak Nachos – You can’t go wrong with salty tortilla chips smothered in melted cheese and piled high with tender Philly steak. Simply add lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, cheddar cheese, and a tangy BBQ sauce. They’re messy but oh so worth it.
- Pulled Pork – Pulled pork BBQ boasts an unbeatable smoky flavor that will make game day that much sweeter.
- Mozzarella Balls – As if cheese wasn’t already delicious alone, it’s even better when fried and dipped in marinara sauce.
- Ribs – Do yourself a favor and carry out the ribs. Seriously, it is completely worth the messy fingers. Afterall isn’t that really what football food is about?
Adam’s would be happy to take care of the BBQ cuisine for your next football party! In fact, you can find all of these popular football foods on our dinner menu. We also can do custom catering for tailgate parties or at your home. Contact us today to learn more.